Sunday, January 20, 2013



Is anybody as excited about this as me? I'm sure there's somebody out there waiting with bated breath for this film?

It stars the following...


Dane DeHaan (the guy who goes nuts in Chronicle)
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Elizabeth Olsen (the sister of those creepy Olsen Twins)
Michael C Hall (Dexter, from Dexter)
David Cross (the crazy talent guy from Alvin and the Chipmunks)
Ben Foster (that mutant from x-men III who had big wings)
Jack Huston (that guy from Eastwick and yes I am quite embarrassed that I watched that show)

I think I'm just excited about it because it's about real life poets. I'm such a lit-geek it is shocking. Reviews from Sundance aren't raving - but I'll love it. I'm sure of it. I have to!

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the tone!

Beep!

Orisi's Blah Blah Blah © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...